Firmware update: Version 3.2 for all Querx devices
While developing our WLAN sensors we have also completely revised the firmware. Firmware version 3.2 is now available for all Querx units.
Querx WLAN TH and Querx WLAN PT
Notice: During the update, the color settings for the chart colors will be reset.
Changes since firmware version 3.0.4
- The chart can now additionally show measuring from the last seven days
- Gaps within measurement series are depicted more noticeable
- The compression of the data logger can now be disabled. Per default it is disabled.
- The bar-chart option was removed.
- The HTTP interface got extended and the output data formats are unified. The old interface is still available for legacy reasons.
Bug fixes since firmware 3.0.5
- Monitoring of internal functions was improved. In case of error, the device reboots more reliable.
Querx TH and Querx PT
Notice: During the update, the configuration will be reset to default and should be backed up.
Changes from firmware version 2.2.5
- The web interface was restructured
- The depicted period can be set to a week, a month, and a year
- The depicted range of values can be configured
- Measuring gaps are depicted more noticeable.
- Language can be set to English or German. So only one firmware image is needed for both languages.
- Date format can be chosen.
- Events and E-Mail
- Additional variables for Date, Time and Event Description can be used in email templates.
- Event descriptions can are editable.
- Data logger
- Logging rate is now configurable to enlarge logging period.
- Update rate is now configurable in minutes.
- A test button allows to check the connection.
- The HTTP interface got extended and the output data format were unified Former version are still available for legacy reasons.