Ethernut, Nut/OS and Accessories
PROGRAMMER / DEBUGGER
The programming adapters transfer the firmware to the target system's flash memory. Support of standardized protocols ensures compatibility with common development environments.
SP DUO 2
In-system programmer with SPI and JTAG interface for AVR microcontrollers.
- STK500 compatible supports targets from 3.0 V to 5.0 V
- Fast JTAG programming, even with malfunctioning clock generator
- Fast SPI programming with self-adjusting clock rate
- RS-232 interface to the PC
- Upgradable firmware to ensure compatibility with future microcontrollers
SP DUO 2 is included in the Ethernut 1 and Ethernut 2 starter kit.
In-system programmer and debugger with JTAG interface for ARM microcontrollers.
- OpenOCD compatible
- Supports targets from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- USB interface to the PC
- Additional RS-232 interface with virtual COM port driver
- Space-saving 10 pin JTAG connector
Turtelizer 2 is included in the Ethernut 3 and Ethernut 5 starter kit.
- Includes 10, 14 and 20 pin ribbon cable
Allows to use Turtelizer 2 with Ethernut 5 and the Elektor Internet radio.